Join our update list
Custer County Foundation
403 South 9th
PO Box 304
Broken Bow, NE 68822
2012 Spring Grant Recipients
- Broken Bow Cosmos Swim Team - $2000 for starting blocks at the pool.
- Broken Bow Green Coalition - $275 for bike racks to be placed in the Broken Bow City Square.
- Broken Bow Public Library - $938 for the summer/fall reading program.
- Custer County Ag Society - $1,000 for website design.
- Custer Care Center - $3,500 for air conditioning for Custer Care #2.
- Custer County Children’s Theater Association - $2,000 to help bring the Missoula Children’s Theater to Broken Bow.
- Mason City Community Service Club - $1,100 for new flooring in the Mason City Community Hall.
- Sargent Township Library - $1,000 to replace windows in the Library.
- Staff Operating for Students (Sargent Schools) - $2,000 for playground equipment at the school.
Non-Traditional Scholarships: Nancy Marshall, Broken Bow; Samuel Marx, Broken Bow; Kisha Zieffle, Ansley
2011 Grant Recipients
- Arnold Rotary Club: $2,000 for restroom facility at City Park Recreation Lake area.
- BB Girl Scout Troop #265: $300 for the Melham Frisbee Golf project.
- BB Head Start: $1,600 for Nature Explore playground enhancement. The $1,600 is contingent on them raising the remaining funds ($4,400).
- Bulldog Education Foundation: $800 for postage, supplies for a mail campaign.
- Custer County Ag Society: $1,000 for Water main replacement.
- Custer County Historical Society: $3,100 for restroom facilities.
- Healing Hearts & Families: $2,000 for domestic violence/sexual assault program.
- BB PTA: $3,000 for iPads.
- Sargent Summer Recreation: $3,000 for Restroom Construction at Sargent Ball Field.
- Carol D’Josey - $500 for her R.N Tuition
- Glatha Calvin - $500 for her Nursing School Tuition